Sunday 8 November 2015

I Was Embarrassed When Banky W Saw Me 'Unclad' - Tiwa Savage

Tiwa Savage, Mavin records first lady, has revealed the
most embarrassing moment in her life where a male artist
allegedly ‘saw her in the Unclad’.
The mother of one who is staging a come back after child
delivery, said she has not had it all rosy in the music
industry as she has had one or two embarrassing
moments. Speaking with Vanguard, the beautiful singer
explained how Banky W drew her attention to a certain
part of her body that was exposed. She said,
”My dress for my stage performance at 2face’s album
launch arrived very late. Literally, it came in 5 minutes
before I was supposed to mount the stage. “I didn’t have
time to try it on before my performance. The MC
announced: ‘Next on stage is rising star, Tiwa Savage.’ So I
quickly put it on. As soon as I was walking up stage, the zip
ripped at the back and I didn’t even realise. “Banky saw it
and was like ‘Oh my God! Your whole back is opened.
“I was really embarrassed; just like he saw me Unclad”
Tiwa said, adding that they tried to pin her up but all the
while the band and everybody was on stage.
“I had to go back, change into something that was not
planned. It was quite embarrassing,” she noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment