Sunday 1 November 2015

I REGRET HAVING MY DAUGHTER NOW… RUBY GYANG

Singer and Jesse Jagz baby mama, Ruby Gyang, has
continued to be the best she can be in her soul music which
is not as loud as the regular hip-hop songs which are
currently making wave.
The singer recently disclosed to tribune newspaper that she
is not the outing type but prefers to hang-out at the New
African Shrine because she loves live band.
On the perception that most people who go to the Shrine
smokes, Ruby stated that is not a party to smoking or
drinking as it will affect her in the studio.
While confessing to how she had attempted smoking, she
said, “I don’t really. I tried smoking once and it was a
disaster. I left it behind. Drinking is terrible on my voice, so I
don’t do that too.”
Gradually getting to the top with her music, Ruby pointed
out that one of the regrets she has is giving birth the time
she did as she would have preferred her daughter to have
come later because she does not have time caring for her
the way she would love to.
Speaking on her regret, she said, “My daughter. I wish I had
had her later in life, when I would have had time to take
care of her. She means the world to me right now.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment