Sunday 20 March 2016

I made a huge mistake marrying the wrong woman-2Shotz

2 shotz who is estranged from his wife Precious penned
down a birthday message to himself,and addressed the
issue.He says, he made a huge mistake,marrying the wrong
woman(She alleged he was physically, emotionally abusive
and also said she was the breadwinner) .He wrote
So I'm here today..grateful to God..grateful for life..grateful
for another year added to my life..through ups n
downs...speaking of downs...lemme be a man and accept
my wrongs (if any)...I accept to myself that I made a huge
mistake in my life dat opened my eyes to a lot and changed
my things....being with a wrong woman and now being a
father to a child I may never see against my will ..in as
much as I love my child more dan my own life.....this has
come to make me appreciate my family and mom n dad I
wanna say i understand now...and i love u both to death for
how you have raised me....may God also bless my siblings
muna and chichi......
I appologise to everyone especially the fans for not coming
tru as much....these r a few reasons why I havnt been heard
in a while....I'm sorry for all d negative wrongful press Ive
brought to you....its not been easy separating. 2shotz from
William.....but this is to say THANK YOU to everyone for
still giving me a chance and d CORE fans for still believing in
me through my downfall.......i promise not to let everyone
down anymore......and just to prove dis...everything dats
happened to my life I put down in songs so I'm dropping a
NEW mixtape tomorrow 21/03/16.....LOUD SILENCE..hope
you enjoy it... Happy birthday to me........send me ur gifts
in PRAYERS...turn up later tonight.....

No comments:

Post a Comment