Sunday 27 March 2016

9ICE CALLED OUT LINDA IKEJI IN NEW SINGLE “AT THE MOMENT”

Alapomeji Records CO 9ICE releases a new Single produced
by Olumix on a beat titled ATM (AT THE MOMENT).
the controversial part of the body of the song was where 9ice called out Linda I Keji and said I dey feel like Linda Ikeji, many money wey dey come from Dasuki.
This was not the first time 9ice would be slamming Linda Ikeji publicly. In 2013 the the gongoaso crooner told Linda Ikeji to paid him before she could uploaded his songs on her blog. U can't uploaded my songs for free and still criticized me, so you have to pay for any of my materials uploaded on your blog. 

9ice mentioned her name because of the Dasuki scandal and for sharing part of the money N240m which she denied. 

No comments:

Post a Comment