Saturday 9 January 2016

I’m Happy My Ex-wife Has Forgiven Me –9ice

During the week, 9ice ex-wife, Tony Payne, posted a lengthy
write up on her website that she has officially forgiven the
singer and father of her child. In her write up, she said for
about six years, she was angry and bitter towards the singer
because he did not defend her when people were peddling
tales of infidelity against her.
In an exclusive chat with Saturday Beats, the singer said that
he was very happy when he saw the post by his ex-wife.
He said, “I saw the write-up my ex-wife posted on the
internet where she wrote that she has forgiven me after six
years. It is a very good development and I am happy she
had forgiven me after all these years. Contrary to public
opinion we have been friends all these while. The most
important thing is that even when things are not working or
they are not the way they should seem with a person, you
should endeavour to remain friends with the person. That is
very important. We are friends and we remain friends.”
When asked about their son, Zion, the proud father
described the lad as a genius.
“Zion can do anything and become anything he wants to be
in life. He is into music, sport, science; he is a very brilliant
child. Some time when I think of how much of a genius he is,
I get scared. He is still a young chap and it is when he grows
up that we can actually decide what career he should
pursue. He is a multitalented kid,” the singer said.
Basking in the euphoria of the success of his current song,
9ice said he didn’t envisage the song would be a hit.
“The acceptance of my new song, ‘Abefe’, has been very
fantastic and it has gone beyond what we expected because
we have not even begun to seriously promote it. All we have
done is to promote it online and it has been widely accepted
and that is what motivated us to make compact disc for the
song. I already have a follow-up song to, ‘Abefe’, and it is
called ‘ATM’, meaning At The Moment. It is a party song and
it is about how a person feels at the moment; or what God
has done in the life of a person at the moment,” 9ice said.

No comments:

Post a Comment